Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The One With The Attack Of The Clones

Can't wait for school to end. I always wondered how all my seniors had the heart to skip school so much in form 5 when it's their last few months of schooling life, last few months of seeing friends everyday.

Hoo but now i know why. I can't stand school. It's like being locked somewhere that's supposedly a fun place but now that i'm done exploring every nook and cranny it's excruciating to be there. I think even Derrick is tired of me asking when do we start skipping school and go to tuition everyday instead.

Sigh maybe it's just what the place has turned into recently.

....................................................................................


'Esther,' said he.
'What?' replied i.
'Come,' said he, beckoning i.
'Whaat?' asked i, a li'l irritated.
'They look really ready,' said he, looking over at the tots.
'Mm hmm. Makes it very easy for me to let go,' said i.
'I hope it'll be easy for me to let go too,' said he.

It will be. I'm pretty sure. =)


.....................................................................................


It's funny how just the presence of one person can put you off something else altogether.


We say the nicest things.

No comments: